Opportunities to connect this month with LMVA and our partners.
1. Send an email and let’s start with a virtual coffee.
2. Conversations with Kristine – Join us for LMVA Lives on Facebook. Our pilot in introducing you to people we know that you should know. This Fall we are working on a few events. Meet individuals we are collaborating with, learn more about the knowledge they will share at future events, and ask your questions in an informal setting.
3. ReveNew Practice Management (RPM) Lives and Zoom Events – Join Jean-Guy Talbot, FCPA, FCGA and Kristine Tubiera at the upcoming RPM Live where we will talk about your practice. Over the month of September and October, participate in a one-hour free Zoom professional development sessions designed for practitioners. All sessions begin at 12:00 pm CDT.
4. Participate in upcoming events – Join us at Leadercast Winnipeg 2021 on September 24 or upcoming events.
5. Stay in touch and sign up for LMVA’s newsletter to learn more about our next opportunity to network or learn.
Have you seen the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce 2021-2022 event season? Check out the September 22 Small Business Forum: Finding and Growing Your Team.
Looking for ways ways to better manage your business? Check out some of these resources.
As a business owner, we are always looking at ways to improve our business. While these resources are designed for public accountants and bookkeepers, there are lots of nuggets of information that would help business owners in operating a successful business.
Interested in exploring ways LMVA Consulting can collaborate with you?
We love to work with other organizations. If you feel there maybe an opportunity to explore, we invite you to contact us.