1. Send an email and let’s start with a virtual coffee.
2. Stay in touch and sign up for LMVA’s newsletter to learn more about our next opportunity to network or learn.
3. Participate in Conversations with Kristine – Join us for LMVA Lives on Facebook or YouTube. Our pilot in introducing you to people we know that you should know. Meet individuals we are collaborating with, learn more about the knowledge they will share at future events, and ask your questions Live in an informal setting. Our next one will be on Wednesday, September 15 at 12:00 pm CDT with David Falk to talk about ADR Institute’s upcoming Conflict Resolution Day and their keynote Priya Parker, author of The Art of Gathering.
4. Attend ucoming events – Join us at Leadercast Winnipeg 2021, a rebroadcasted event with amazing speakers, local keynote, and entertainment.
5. Join ReveNew Practice Management (RPM) for Lives and Zoom Events – Jean-Guy Talbot, FCPA, FCGA and Kristine Tubiera will connect over RPM Lives where we will talk about your practice. Over the month of September and October, participate in free one-hour free Zoom professional development sessions designed for practitioners. All sessions begin at 12:00 pm CDT. For more a more intensive deep dive in you practice, check out their three day intensive bootcamp for practitioners and annual conference.
And for those looking for other opportunities to connect, learn, and engage, here are some other activities that might be of interest:
6. Have you seen the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce 2021-2022 event season? Check out the September 22 Small Business Forum: Finding and Growing Your Team.
7. On September 27 the Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra (WJO) will hold their Annual General Meeting at 7:00 pm. Contact the General Manager for more details.
Leadercast is on a mission to fill the world with leaders worth following by serving them with thought-provoking development content and transformative leadership conferences featuring experts and peers who dare to take the business world by storm. Join LMVA Consulting for Leadercast Winnipeg 2021 in-person or virtually for our rebroadcasted event.
Bringing together amazing speakers from Leadercast and leaders within our own community, LMVA Consulting will feature a local keynote speaker, Gordon Dmytriw, over lunch. And yes – those participating virtually, will have the opportunity to watch the session LIVE over zoom and ask their questions.
Learn more about Leadercast Winnipeg 2021.
Dissect your practice in this 3-day bootcamp.
In this event, participants will learn the fundamentals of practice management. Benchmark your firm against other successful practices and walk away with your own custom blueprint for success.
Conflict Resolution Day 2021: Featuring Priya Parker and The Art of Gathering
ADR Institute of Manitoba (ADRIM) invites you to dive deep into Priya Parker’s book, The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters, and explore how it can enhance the way you lead, host and facilitate the many ways that you gather people at work, in the community and at home.
This event is more than an online conference, it is an interactive online engagement with book club communities and opportunities to engage in dialogue. Read the book, discuss on forums before conference day, explore the application of Priya’s concepts to a variety of sectors, integrate into your own practice, and engage in a final wrap up session hosted by ADRIM.
Join us for the conversation. LMVA Consulting is excited to be a Silver Sponsor and will deliver a concurrent session. Learn more today.
Rev Up Your Practice
This unique conference designed for accountants and bookkeepers is guaranteed not to have you dozing off OR crunching any numbers.
The 3-day intensive event will be packed full of case studies, brainstorming, challenging your perspective, round tables, and real-world topics for pain points that you face in your practice every day.