1. Send an email and let’s start with a virtual coffee.
2. Stay in touch and sign up for LMVA’s newsletter to learn more about our next opportunity to network or learn.
3. Participate in Conversations with Kristine – Join us for LMVA Lives on Facebook or YouTube. Our pilot in introducing you to people we know that you should know. Meet individuals we are collaborating with, learn more about the knowledge they will share at future events, and ask your questions Live in an informal setting.
4. Attend upcoming events – ADR Institute’s upcoming Conflict Resolution Day featuring Priya Parker, author of The Art of Gathering.
5. Join ReveNew Practice Management (RPM) for Lives and Zoom Events – Jean-Guy Talbot, FCPA, FCGA and Kristine Tubiera will connect over RPM Lives where we will talk about your practice. Over the month of September and October, participate in free one-hour free Zoom professional development sessions designed for practitioners. All sessions begin at 12:00 pm CDT. For more a more intensive deep dive in you practice, check out their three day intensive bootcamp for practitioners and annual conference.
6. Have you seen the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce 2021-2022 event season?
7. Hay you seen the Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra (WJO) line-up for Fall 2021?
Dissect your practice in this 3-day bootcamp.
In this event, participants will learn the fundamentals of practice management. Benchmark your firm against other successful practices and walk away with your own custom blueprint for success.
Conflict Resolution Day 2021: Featuring Priya Parker and The Art of Gathering
ADR Institute of Manitoba (ADRIM) invites you to dive deep into Priya Parker’s book, The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters, and explore how it can enhance the way you lead, host and facilitate the many ways that you gather people at work, in the community and at home.
This event is more than an online conference, it is an interactive online engagement with book club communities and opportunities to engage in dialogue. Read the book, discuss on forums before conference day, explore the application of Priya’s concepts to a variety of sectors, integrate into your own practice, and engage in a final wrap up session hosted by ADRIM.
Join us for the conversation. LMVA Consulting is excited to be a Silver Sponsor and will deliver a concurrent session. Learn more today.
Rev Up Your Practice
This unique conference designed for accountants and bookkeepers is guaranteed not to have you dozing off OR crunching any numbers.
The 3-day intensive event will be packed full of case studies, brainstorming, challenging your perspective, round tables, and real-world topics for pain points that you face in your practice every day.