On May 10, 2019, nearly 70,000 participants from around the world attended Leadercast Live 2019 to learn how to lead healthy teams.
LMVA Consulting was excited to be Leadercast Winnipeg’s host for this year’s event. Thank you to the attendees, local speaker David Falk, sponsors and those who helped make this year’s event a success at the RBC Convention Centre.
Save the date
Leadercast Winnipeg – May 7, 2020
If you are interested in exploring sponsorship Leadercast Winnipeg 2020 opportunities, contact us.
For more highlights of the 2019 event, the speakers, and the sponsors read more.
Leadercast Live: Leading Healthy Teams
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live each year from Atlanta to hundreds of Host Sites around the world, Leadercast Live assembles globally respected leadership experts on one stage to share knowledge and insights from their leadership journeys.
The 2019 theme was Leading Healthy Teams. What defines a team’s success? Is it based solely on achievement, or is there more to the story? The best leaders know a successful team is made when focus, care, attention, and development is directed to its members. Healthy teams yield fulfilled employees, effective collaboration, high organizational engagement. and greater long-term success. In 2019, Leadercast Live will bring experts in organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams. The line up included:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership Author and Communicator
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, Communication Pathologist and Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Marcus Samuelsson, Award Winnipeg Chef, Restaurateur, Author, and TV Personality
- Craig Springer, Executive Director, Alpha USA
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Ginger Hardage, Former Senior Vice President of Culture and Communications, Southwest Airlines
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder, The Table Group
- Juliet Funt, CEO, WhiteSpace Work
- Gail King, Co-host, CBS This Morning and Editor-at-Large, O, the Oprah Magazine
LMVA Consulting’s goal was to provide the opportunity for us locally, to listen to these speakers. This was an amazing opportunity for the attendees to hear speakers of this caliber without traveling, connect with local keynote David Falk, Facilitated Solutions who delivered a luncheon keynote Unlocking the Positive Potential of Unresolvable Team Tensions. Participants had the opportunity to connect and discuss the sessions over the lunch and reception at the end of the day.
Thank you to our sponsors:
LMVA Consulting would like to thank our sponsors for Leadercast 2019:
Exhibitor & Reception Entertainment:
Thank you for your support: